Best Veterinarians in Licking County
posted: Oct 22, 2018.
"Can you recommend a good vet?"
"We need to find a new veterinary clinic. Can you help us find one?"
Recent questions from clients.
"We sure can!"
Recent answer from Bath & Biscuits.
New clients who have just moved to the area are always asking us who is the best local veterinarian. Existing clients ask for second opinion referrals for veterinarians in our community. We've compiled the following list based on personal experiences with the veterinarian and his/her staff, our clients' recommendations and comments to us, and by Google searches yielding local veterinarians and their hospital or clinic reviews.
Here's our "Best of" List for Licking County veterinarians.
- Alexandria Animal Hospital, Jim Southard DVM. This full service, animal hospital has a warm, compassionate staff. The building and rooms aren't flashy, but the exemplary care your pet receives here more than makes up for it. Dr. Southard is just a good, old fashioned veterinarian with very reasonable prices. 2367 Johnstown-Alexandria Rd Alexandria, Ohio 43001. 740-924-3911
- Utica Animal Care Center, Erich Ramseyer DVM. For more than 47 years, Utica Animal Care Center has provided the best in skilled, compassionate veterinary care for companion animals in Utica, Ohio, and throughout Licking County. 145 South Main Street Utica, Ohio 43080. 740-892-2610
- Cold Spring Animal Clinic, Mike Snyder DVM. Stellar service and kind, compassionate care. 2014 Mt Vernon Newark, Ohio 43055. 740-366-5449
- Northtowne Animal Clinic, Chad Herrick DVM. Full service companion animal veterinary hospital. 195 Northtowne Ct, Newark, Ohio 43055. 740-366-1319
- Refugee Canyon Veterinary Services, Jon S. Laing DVM. Opened in 1988, Refugee Canyon strives to maintain long-term relationships with patients and clients. Services livestock, equine and companion animals. 116 N. 9th St. Hebron, Ohio 43023. 740-929-1493 and 9077 National Rd SW, Pataskala, Ohio 43062. 740-964-2401
Originally Posted on 02/20/2017 at 02:30 PM