Download and print bb-charity-coloring-challenge-85x11-size-4.pdf
Entry Fee is $5 which is donated to Licking County Humane Society
Official Rules – Bath & Biscuits Coloring Contest
No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
Making a purchase does not improve your chances of winning.
1. Entry Period: begins May 11, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. EST, and ends June 11, 2020 at 12 p.m. EST.
2. Eligibility. Contest open to everyone, age 0 – 120. Winner must be at least 18 years of age or older and of the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, or have a legal guardian who can accept prize if under 18. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies (the “Promotion Entities”) who are involved in any aspect of the administration of this contest, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the contest.
3. How to Enter. Visit the Bath & Biscuits website and click on the “Coloring Contest” link. Download a copy of the coloring sheet. Or you may also visit our shop at 1616 Columbus Rd Granville to pick up a copy. Please pay the $5 Entry Fee (link provided above) which is donated to Licking County Humane Society. Once you’ve completed your coloring sheet, scan or photograph it and email to [email protected] You may also drop off your sheet at Bath & Biscuits along with your $5 donation.
No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) prize per person/family.
4. Selection of Winner. 10 finalists will be selected on June 13, 2020 and given to Sniff Design Inc to complete the final judging.
5. Prizes. Potential Winners will receive: 1st Prize – One (1) $100 Gift Card to Bath & Biscuits, One (1) Deluxe Dog Toy Box, One (1) premium, matching collar and leash set, Total approximate value for 1st Prize is $200.
2nd and 3rd Prizes - one (1) $50 (2nd) and $35 (3rd) Gift Card to Bath & Biscuits, One (1) Dog toy and One (1) decorated dog cookie of your choice. Total approximate value for runner-up 2nd and 3rd prizes is $65 and $50 respectively.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should any advertised prize become unavailable. Federal, state, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the Winner. Sponsor pays for shipping.
6. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Sponsor cannot predict the number of entries.
7. General Conditions. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Any entrant suspected of tampering with or disrupting any aspect of the contest will be disqualified. All decisions of Sponsor are final. By your participation in the contest, you: (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules; and (ii) agree to release, indemnify, and hold Facebook and Promotion Entities harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, and damages of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from your participation in the contest, or from your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize.
8. Limitation of Liability. Sponsor makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement with respect to the
Prizes. Some jurisdictions may not permit limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties. Check your local laws to determine if any of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unintelligible entries, including entries not received because of interrupted or unavailable network servers, failed communications networks or equipment, computer hardware or software, or other errors or malfunctions whether human, mechanical, or electronic. Should Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determine that the contest has been compromised by virus, bugs, hackers, or other causes beyond its control, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the contest and choose the Winner in a fair and reasonable manner from among all eligible entries submitted prior to termination.
9. Governing Law. All disputes concerning the construction, interpretation, validity, effect, and enforceability of these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the state of Ohio without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. Entrant agrees that exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action arising out of or in connection with the contest will be in state or federal courts located in or nearest to Licking County, Ohio and by entering consents to such jurisdiction and venue.
10. Privacy. With the exception of the Winner’s name, information collected by Sponsor solely in connection with the contest will not be shared with third parties. Any personal information you submit in connection with the contest will be used and collected for purposes of this contest only.
11. Winner’s List. For a list of Winners, send an email to [email protected] no later than June 30, 2020.
Sponsor. The Sponsor of the contest is Bath & Biscuits, Granville Ohio. The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook.