Our doggy daycare is an added benefit for our grooming and bathing clients.
We will offer a daycare option for the dog to play until their owner picks up for $3 an hour.
Pet experts say that leaving our companions unattended at home for long periods of time can result in behavioural issues such as separation anxiety, excessive barking, destructiveness and loneliness.
Bath & Biscuits offers a safe and tranquil supervised atmosphere with limited daycare spaces, so that each dog receives optimal attention and exercise, and is always as relaxed and happy as possible while in our care.
OUR AIR CONDITIONED PLAYPEN PROVIDES POOCHES WITH PHYSICAL AND MENTAL STIMULATION
- Regular exercise with a walk around our spacious backyard (weather permitting), plus toilet outings
- Social time in the open plan playpen with like-minded playmates
- A variety of toys and games
- Constant supervision with quality attention from our staff
- Positive reinforcement techniques practiced by our staff
- Nap time in individual cubbies to unwind, relax and revitalize
- 100% natural organic treats plus fresh water available at all times
Our admission behavioral assessment is conducted on your dog’s first visit. We monitor your dog for 20 minutes to determine his temperament with other dogs as well as our staff, to rule out potential aggressive anti-social behavior.
Dogs must be healthy and vaccinations up to date (or titer tested). Dogs that have not been vaccinated for more than 12 months must do so no less than 10 days prior to checking in for day care or grooming.
All dogs in daycare must be spayed or neutered. We require that all dogs be a minimum of 16 weeks of age and have had their second set of vaccinations. Puppies may remain unaltered and attend day care until they are 6 months old.